Get a great low rate!
Purchase now with an FHA loan and lock in a great long term low payment. If you wait too long, you may miss this chance. FHA Loans are insured By the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) have low down payments and easier credit and income qualifications. The seller can pay for all your closing costs.
Free Rate Quote
Secure, No SS # needed, No obligation
Or Call Us at:
- Low Down Payment: FHA home loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration(FHA) typically require only 3.50% of the purchase price as a down payment and the seller can pay for all your closing costs.
- Low rates: FHA rates are usually lower than conventional rates.
- Less Income Needed: FHA loans use higher debt to income ratios too qualify, which means less income is needed than conventional loans.
- Lower Credit Scores: FHA Loans allow borrowers to purchase with lower credit scores than needed on conventional loans.
- Less Waiting Time: Borrowers only have to wait 2 years after a bankruptcy and 3 years after a foreclosure or short sale to qualify.
- Other peoples’ money: It’s easier to use gifts for your down payment and closing costs with FHA financing.