Get a Great Low Rate!
Refinance your mortgage today. If you wait too long, you may miss this chance.
- No points, No fees home loans available.
- Our radio partners trust us.
- We are closing home loans fast
- Act now to take advantage of historically low mortgage rates.
- Thanks to Government programs, it’s now even easier to refinance your home with little or no equity .
How can we help you?
- Payoff credit cards, car payments and all your debt- You can now refinance to some of the lowest mortgage rates ever and get cash to pay off your higher interest credit cards, car loans and other debt. Start saving money each and every month with one new low monthly payment and improve your cash flow. Paying off your higher-interest debts faster could help improve your credit rating.
- Get cash from your home- Take money out of your home and use it for anything you want to. Make repairs or do some home improvements and increase the value of your home. Pay for college tuition or pay off credit card debt.
- Combine your first and second into one low payment- Rates are low, but eventually will go up. Don’t get stuck with a Rising payment on your line of credit. Consolidate into one low payment.
- Lower your mortgage payment- These low mortgage rates mean you could pay less toward your mortgage every month, putting more money in your pocket. Use the extra money you save on your refinance to pay off high-interest credit cards, pay extra toward your retirement savings, or whatever you want to do with it. It’s your money. You earned it!
- Prevent your existing payment from rising- Most people used an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) to get lower monthly mortgage payments. However, if your ARM is near the end of its fixed period, your mortgage payment could increase significantly.
- Take advantage of our VA loan programs- VA home are mortgages guaranteed by the Department of Veterans Affairs and are designed for eligible active and retired military. These loans typically do not require any equity. Read VA Loan Programs.
- Take advantage of our FHA loan programs- FHA home loans are insured by the Federal Housing Administration(FHA) typically require no more than 15% equity in your home and have easier credit and income qualifications! Read FHA Loan Programs.
- Get cash from your investment property- Use the equity from your investment property to do some improvements or repairs and increase its value or purchase another investment property. Anchor Funding allows you to finance properties with up to four units per property.