A REVERSE MORTGAGE CAN PROVIDE FOR A COMFORTABLE RETIREMENT
If you are 62 years of age or older, a Reverse Mortgage may be the answer you are looking for.
- Turn the equity in your home into Tax Free Cash.*
- No more monthly mortgage payments.*
- Pay off your existing mortgage if you have one.
- You own your home.*
- A reverse mortgage is Government insured by the FHA.
- Use the cash for any purpose.
Free Rate Quote
Secure, No SS # needed, No obligation
Or Call Us at:
Why would I want a reverse mortgage?
- You own your home.
- Can pay off existing mortgages on your home.
- No monthly mortgage payments are due for as long as you live in your home and meet eligibility requirements for maintenance and paying for property taxes and insurance. Once you move out of your home, any negative equity balance due on your home is absorbed by The Federal Housing Administration (FHA).*
- Your heirs can inherit the home and keep any remaining equity after the balance of the reverse mortgage is paid off.
- If you want to downsize or otherwise make a move, you can use the Reverse Mortgage to purchase a home, if you have enough down payment (usually at least 40%).
- A past bankruptcy is not necessarily an obstacle to obtaining a reverse mortgage.
How to Get Started
The first step is to have one of our reverse mortgage professionals answer all your questions and evaluate your situation and goals to ensure a reverse mortgage is right for you.
Call Us Today!1 (800) 333-5157
orGet StartedClick here
*Please consult with your financial or accounting professional for all questions about your tax liabilities. Mortgage Interest and Primary Mortgage Insurance are added to your Mortgage balance and accrue daily. Homeowner is responsible and must stay current with property taxes, homeowners insurance and maintain their home to stay compliant with the terms of their reverse mortgage. This material is not from HUD or FHA and has not been approved by HUD or any government agency. Reverse Mortgages are neither "endorsed" nor "approved" by the Federal Government.