Simply Complete the Free Rate Quote form
or give us a call for a Super Low Rate.
Today's Purchase and Refinance Rates
- No points, No fees home loans available
- Our radio partners trust us. Read More
- For over 22 years, thousands of families have trusted us.
- New home loan and refinance programs designed to save you money each and every month.
- Take advantage of our direct lending interest rates and cut out the middleman.
- We use the most up to date mortgage technology ensuring a smooth process.
- We are changing clients’ lives every day and are ready to help change yours.
- Over 16,000 home loans closed.
Fixed Rate Mortgages
These are the most popular home loans. The interest rate and payment on a fixed-rate mortgage stays the same throughout the life of the loan. Most people prefer fixed-rate mortgages as they know exactly how much they will pay for principal and interest each month. By paying one extra payment per year toward the principal, you can shave years off the life of the loan.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
These are amongst the lowest rates we offer. Because ARM's usually offer an initial lower monthly payment than fixed-rate mortgages, you may choose an ARM if you don’t plan to keep your property for a long time or need to save money in the short term.
FHA Home Loans
FHA loans are normally easier to qualify for. Even if your credit is slightly challenged, you may qualify for an FHA loan because your credit scores don’t need to be as high as they would for a conventional loan. Typically, you can take advantage of an FHA loan 2 years after a bankruptcy and 3 years after a foreclosure or short sale, as long as you’ve kept good credit since your debts were discharged.
VA home loans are mortgages insured by the Department of Veterans Affairs and typically require no down payment or equity, have easier credit and income qualifications. and are designed for eligible active and retired military.