Get a great low rate!
Purchase now with an VA loan and lock in a great long term low payment. If you wait too long, you may miss this chance. VA home loans are mortgages insured by the Department of Veterans Affairs and typically require no down payment, have easier credit and income qualifications. and are designed for eligible active and retired military.
- No or Low Down Payment: VA home loans are insured by the Department of veteran Affairs. The seller can pay for all your closing costs.
- N0 PMI: Since VA Loans are government insured, you are not required to buy Private Mortgage Insurance.
- Low rates: VA rates are usually lower than conventional rates.
- Less Income Needed: VA loans use higher debt to income ratios too qualify, which means less income is needed than conventional loans.
- Lower Credit Scores: VA Loans allow borrowers to purchase with lower credit scores than needed on conventional loans.
- Less Waiting Time: Borrowers only have to wait 2 years after a bankruptcy, foreclosure or short sale to qualify.
- Other peoples’ money: It’s easier to use gifts for your down payment and closing costs with VA financing.
- VA Eligibility: If you have a VA benefit, it never expires. Even if you have used it in the past to purchase a home now sold or rented, you can use it again.