Get a great low rate!
Refinance now with a VA loan and lock in a great long term low payment. If you wait too long, you may miss this chance. VA home loans are mortgages insured by the Department of Veterans Affairs and typically require no down payment, have easier credit and income qualifications. and are designed for eligible active and retired military.
- No Equity Needed: VA home loans are insured by the Department of veteran Affairs and allow you to refinance up to 100% of your home value.
- N0 PMI: Since VA Loans are government insured, you are not required to buy Private Mortgage Insurance.
- Low rates: VA rates are usually lower than conventional rates.
- Less Income Needed: VA loans use higher debt to income ratios too qualify, which means less income is needed than conventional loans.
- Lower Credit Scores: VA Loans allow borrowers to refinance with lower credit scores than needed on conventional loans.
- Less Waiting Time: Borrowers only have to wait 2 years after a bankruptcy, foreclosure or short sale to qualify.
- VA Eligibility: If you have a VA benefit, it never expires. Even if you have used it in the past to purchase a home now sold or rented, you can use it again.